When planning to reopen a fitness facility after the coronavirus pandemic, the question on every fitness expert’s mind is how to keep gym equipment germ-free. Before they return to their workout regimens, all gym goers want to make sure that their gym adheres to anti-COVID-19 recommendations. It is important to show your dedication to your clients’ health and well-being by providing the highest degree of protection in your space.
Surfaces that are frequently touched by many different people, such as gym gear, can be heavily contaminated with harmful bacteria and viruses. Look for reliable Charlotte fitness center cleaning to get these health hazards out of the way and push your business forward.
How do you clean a fitness center?
It has always been important to maintain the cleanliness of fitness environments but with the danger of COVID-19 infection, fitness experts are raising their hygiene game. Here is how you can do your best when it comes to your facility’s upkeep:
- Educate employees: All fitness professionals should be trained on proper hygienic practices to employ in their facility. They should know how to use cleaning and disinfecting products efficiently and safely.
- Inform clients: You should let your clients know about your organization’s hygiene rules. For example, they should be consistent with covering their equipment with a towel during use, wiping it with a disinfectant after use and washing their hands afterwards.
- Provide cleaning supplies: Your team should have suitable cleaning products at hand. They are all required to be harmless to your equipment and fit to deal with the pathogens you wish to tackle.
- Implement a schedule and keep track of it: You will need to work out a regular cleaning and disinfection plan. It’s a good idea to instruct your employees to keep a daily record of cleaning duties. This way, you can be sure that they’re consistently performed.
- Hire the pros: A team of experts has the experience and the knowledge to do a successful clean. Cleaning specialists use high grade disinfectants, as well as tried and tested methods to eliminate pathogens from your fitness facility.
What can I use to disinfect my gym equipment?
Cleaning is only the beginning of germ removal, while disinfection is the next, crucial step. Firstly, you’ll need to purchase an EPA approved commercial disinfectant. It’s recommended for it to be of at least a low-level strength although a medium-level one is an even better option. For example, 70 percent isopropyl alcohol is a good choice.
Always read the instructions on the product’s label to learn how it should be used. Specifically, it is important to know what your product’s dwell time is, so that you don’t wipe it off too soon. Also check out the World Health Organization’s Q&A on cleaning and disinfection against COVID-19 to learn more.
Where do I find the best Charlotte fitness center cleaning?
Are you faced with a cleaning conundrum? Whether you’re wondering how to make sure your coworking space is hygienic, what level of disinfectant should be used in dental offices or how to maintain a warehouse clean, you don’t have to rack your brain any more. With Whystle, the leading experts in commercial disinfection, your facility will always be well taken care of.
Our crew applies superior disinfectants as part of our carefully crafted disinfection procedure. What is more, Whystle’s services are personalized to suit every client’s space and needs. Schedule your commercial disinfection service today and meet a friend for coffee at Hornets Nest Park without hygiene worries preying on your mind. We guarantee you’ll love the results!