Unless you are a passionate and experienced professional with experience and know-how, you probably think house cleaning is and always will be the bane of your existence. And who can blame you? It can be a daunting endeavor, especially if you don’t have a plan to stick to.
But if you were to ask the champions in the field of home cleaning in Charlotte to share some tips and tricks, you would realize there are clever home cleaning strategies worth considering. Not only can they make cleaning infinitely more effective, but also more time-efficient than you thought possible.
And if that doesn’t change how you feel about house cleaning, you can always book a top-rated local cleaning business to take over!
What are the 6 stages of cleaning?
The steps in a cleaning process depend on the approach. But speaking in general terms, you can expect a professional cleaner to clean a home by following a pre-defined checklist. The process can be broken down into the following 6 stages:
- Pre-cleaning & decluttering
- High up areas
- Detailed shine
- Final tidying up
The above process ensures thorough cleanliness and disinfection of your indoor space.
How long should it take to clean a house?
How long house cleaning should take depends on whether you plan to be thorough and detailed or you just want to make the place look half-decent and presentable until you actually have enough time for a deep cleaning. To achieve results that count, you would probably need to spend several hours going at it.
But chances are you are constantly strapped for time and probably chronically tired as a result, so let’s not forget that you can always book professional cleaning. This will not only produce outstanding results but also give you plenty of time to visit Mountain Island Lake and enjoy the great outdoors instead of being stuck at home, scrubbing and cleaning.
How can I clean my house like a pro fast?
Here’s a quick overview of the strategies professional cleaners use for cleaning:
- Design a consistent pattern and make a checklist you will stick to.
- Organize your cleaning tools and supplies so you can carry them around with ease.
- Declutter first to minimize waste of time and maximize efficiency.
- Prepare a big trash bag to empty all the waste baskets in one go.
- Get yourself a long extension cord to save time when vacuuming.
- Start with dusting and vacuuming, followed by sweeping and mopping.
- Do not forget to clean walls and ceilings without forgetting light fixtures.
- Wipe glass and mirrors (a foam glass cleaner works best).
- Polish any stainless steel surfaces and household appliances.
- Apply cleaning products and leave them, giving them time to work.
- Use a disinfectant for any countertops and surfaces in heavy traffic areas.
- Pay special attention to the tub, sinks and toilets.
Is it better to clean one room at a time?
It really depends on what approach would work best for you personally, how much time you have to complete the cleaning and other circumstances you often have no control over. Still, experts are unanimous: you want to clean the whole house by following a checklist instead of cleaning one room at a time.
For instance, if a checklist starts with dusting, you dust all the rooms in the house first before moving onto the next item on the list. This will decrease the odds that you will become distracted at some point and lose the focus and the will to carry it through.
Make the most of quality cleaning we proudly offer
Some people find house cleaning therapeutic. Others have nothing but contempt for house cleaning and all the other household chores. If you belong to the second group, you’re in luck, because those in the first one work right here at Whystle!
Our hand-picked crew performs the finest home cleaning in Charlotte and beyond. They can tackle any challenge you present them with. The best part is that we have made the process super simple and convenient: just pick up your phone and use our app to book your cleaning service. It’s that simple!